You are probably reading this because you are researching information about 5 Little-Known Secrets Why Every Business Must Have A Blog and maybe you are also considering setting up your own blog for your business.
5 Major Reasons The Top Blogger Won’t Tell You
There are five major reasons why you, as a business owner, absolutely must integrate blogging into your marketing strategy. Here they are:
1. Blogs are easy to set up, simple to maintain, and the easiest way to get an online presence to begin publishing content and branding yourself.
2. You can get free traffic from search engine, social marketing websites, and other blogs by following the simple 3 easy simple steps outlined in this blog. Blogging really is the easiest way I know of to quickly generate leads and traffic for your business without spending a ton of money.
3. You can use them to get better results with your article marketing, press releases, podcasts, videos and other ways blogs are structured, search engines like Google absolutely love them, and we’re going to show you how to use them to get more mileage out of your marketing efforts.
4. Blogs are looked at as more “credible” than sales letters, advertisements, brochures, corporate websites and other types of marketing. Therefore, your visitors will be less likely to have their “guards up” while on your blog so long as you are providing real valuable content.
5. A blog is an interactive and dynamic publishing medium, meaning they are not “static” websites that sit there and do nothing. When you publish content, others can comment on and in essence allows you to build your own community of loyal readers and contributors.
Always keep this in mind that a blog is not a personal advertising billboard. People read blogs because they want either information or entertainment. Create and maintain your blog with this in mind, and don’t blatantly post advertisements without delivering value. Even though I have inserted this warning there will be some who ignore it. I assure you, none of them, not a single one, will ever gain anything other than a few hits to their site.
This is not your goal. You goal is to deliver value and gain loyal readers who you will attract and “pull” not “push” into your marketing funnel.
If you’d like to get very fast and reliable short term traffic and leads for your business, I’m going to reveal how to use some very simple tactics and strategies that will have you picking up very qualified prospects within 24-72 hours through the use of blogs.
In addition, you’re going to learn how to create a long –term asset with your blog that continues to get more high rankings in the search engine, get massive exposure from other high traffic blogs, and open up multiple channels of traffic that you can continue to transform into customers and distributors in your business, for life.
Click Here to discover how YOU can make over $150,000 per month blogging using a proven step-by-step system.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your name and email below to get free updates (unless you already have too many leads)!
AntonAmoto.com runs on the Thesis WordPress Theme
If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a lot of PHP, HTML, or CSS, Thesis will give you a ton of functionality without having to alter any code. For the advanced, Thesis has incredible customization possibilities via extensive hooks and filters. And with so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site.
If you’re more familiar with how websites work, you can use the fantastic Thesis User’s Guide and world-class support forums to make more professional customizations than you ever thought possible. The theme is not only highly customizable, but it allows me to build sites with a much more targeted focus on monetization than ever before. You can find out more about Thesis below: