What I’m about to share with you today is a bit of a long story, but well worth the read. In this post you are going to learn the next level on how to simply get your website to the top Google positions.
So, the BIG question is HOW?
You’ve probably heard of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Keyword Research, Blogging, Social Bookmarking, Link Building, and Social Media. They are very common marketing strategy that are effective too if you use them correctly. There are many ways to solve this problem but you have to choose the best one that will give you the same result.
What about Article Marketing? This is what I’m talking about. I’m sure you are very familiar with this because it is effective and inexpensive website promotion tool. I chose this because article marketing remains one of the best ways to draw your target market to your website and convince them that you are the best answer to their needs.
If you’re thinking you don’t know how to write articles, then hire someone who will write your articles or use a unique article wizard that will do the work for you. In article marketing, you don’t have to be an “author” to do this. You don’t even have to have a writing background. You just have to have the desire to succeed! Period.
Else… it can mean only one of three things:
- You simply don’t want or need any additional free traffic to your website,
- You missed my previous post, or
- You still haven’t appreciated the power and incredible value of this system and how this will dramatically boost your search rankings, traffic and profits.
If you fall into category 1, then please leave this page now, it doesn’t apply to you.
Otherwise please take a moment to read this carefully, as it really could make the difference between success and failure to your online business this year.
You see, people love to make things complicated, but making money online is actually really simple.
Whether you are selling your own product, promoting affiliate links, or making money from adsense, it all boils down to just two things:
Conversion and Traffic.
Conversion comes first. You need to have an offer that people want. That “offer” might be a product, or it might be an enticing advertisement that people want to click on. And you need some kind of presentation (such as a sales letter) that encourages them to take the action that you want them to take (eg. buy the product or click on the advert).
In many ways this is the easy part. Most people can knock together a half decent website or sales letter that will convert at least some visitors into money.
But then you need Traffic. Loads of it. The more people that come by your site, the more money you will make – especially if that traffic is highly targeted.
But, given the number of websites out there (over 15 billion of them) – all competing for the same traffic, just how do you get more visitors to your site?
Well, there are just three ways that people arrive at your site:
- They type your URL straight into their browser. That comes from some sort of offline promotion – it might be your business card, a radio advert, an article in a magazine, or a conversation with a friend.
- They click on a link somewhere. It might be in an email they received (eg. from a friend or from an ezine they subscribed to), or it might be on another website they have visited.
- Or they do a search in the search engines, see your site in the listings, and click to visit.
That’s it. There is no other way for them to get to your site.
So, knowing that, how do get more traffic? It’s simple:
- Make sure you are promoting your online presence in all your offline promotional materials.
- Get lots of people to link to you, and lots of people to send out emails with your link in it.
- Get a top position in the search engines.
Hmm. Simple, but not easy. Just how do you achieve #2 and #3 without spending heaps of cash or getting banned by the search engines?
To understand this, we need to understand how the search engines work. Again, it is much simpler than people make out.
Search engines want lots of people to use them. To achieve that, they strive to deliver relevant and up-to-date content to people who search through them.
But how do they determine what is relevant to each search?
There are only two ways they can do that:
- They look at your site. Using very sophisticated algorithms they determine what the subject matter of your site is. The also see how new, or old, it is, how recently it has changed, and so on. These are all known as on-page or on-site factors. You have direct control over many of these when you set up your site.
- Then they look at what other people say about your site. In doing this they look at two things: how many people link to your site (and what the link says). They also consider how recent the links that point to you are, and a number of other factors about the link and the context in which it is found.
So, to get to the top of the search engines you need to do two things:
- Optimize your on-page factors. There is plenty of information online about how to do that. It is not difficult. But, in itself, it is not enough.
- Get lots of high quality, one-way, relevant links to your site from as many other sites as possible.
How do you get people to link to you?
- Have a fantastic product so that they just, spontaneously, want to tell others about your site.
- Pay them to link to you – buy a text link, or offer an affiliate program.
- Exchange links with them – but reciprocal links are clearly not worth as much as one-way links, and it is a lot of work to do this effectively.
- Provide them with fresh, unique content that adds value to their site in return for which they agree to post a link back to you. Every site needs fresh unique content to stay current in the eyes of the search engines. They get this content by hunting through article directories, or by subscribing to article submission services like the Unique Article Wizard.
So, if you send out articles to such directories and blogs, your articles will end up both on the directories themselves, AND on the niche sites that pick up and use UAW’s article feeds. And those sites will reward you with a one-way link back to your site.
As you can see, this last method is the simplest and most powerful. It gives you hundreds or thousands of one way links, from niche, relevant sites, all for free.
All you need is some way to get a different, unique, article to each of those directories and ezine publishers.
Which is, of course, what the Unique Article Wizard does.
But don’t stop there. The real power behind this system comes when you use it regularly. By the end of a year, you could easily have 15,000 or more relevant, quality, one-way links to your site!
That is the power of this system. And that is why it beats every other traffic generation and SEO system there is.
So, unless you don’t have an online presence at all, isn’t it time your harnessed this power for your own business?
Click here to start DOMINATING the search engines now using article marketing! This really is the best SEO strategy out there and is sure to increase your search rankings.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your name and email below to get free updates (unless you already have too many leads)!
AntonAmoto.com runs on the Thesis WordPress Theme
If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a lot of PHP, HTML, or CSS, Thesis will give you a ton of functionality without having to alter any code. For the advanced, Thesis has incredible customization possibilities via extensive hooks and filters. And with so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site.
If you’re more familiar with how websites work, you can use the fantastic Thesis User’s Guide and world-class support forums to make more professional customizations than you ever thought possible. The theme is not only highly customizable, but it allows me to build sites with a much more targeted focus on monetization than ever before. You can find out more about Thesis below: