I got this crazy list from a friend.
- Always walk with three folders in your hands, even if the folders are empty. People with folders in their hands look like people going to meetings. People with nothing in their hands look like they’re doing nothing. And people with a newspaper in their hands look like they’re going to the toilet.
- Always leave your entire cubicle messy. Build huge piles of folders on your desk. Build stacks of books on the floor, even if you never read them. People around you will think you’re overworked.
- Always look harassed. This will give your bosses the impression that you’re really stressed out because of work.
- Send important emails to your boss at wee hours of the morning. Set your alarm clock at 2 AM, send the email, and go back to sleep. Your boss will be so convinced you’re such a hard worker.
- Sigh loudly when many other people are around. Give them impression that you’re under extreme pressure.
- In your conversations, say technical words even if you don’t understand them. For example, if an officemate complains that the Internet is slow, say, “It’s because of nanotechnology and 2nd Law of Physics.” You can speak gibberish, and you’ll still sound impressive.
It got me thinking: This list was made by a genius. Why not use this genius to make work thrilling, fantastic, and excellent?
Which brings me to my message today. Some people think that spiritual people should be poor. I bet to disagree. I believe that spiritual people can be the most prosperous people in the world. Why? Because spiritual people love to serve. You see, there are two kinds of presperity. You can become rich by stealing and lying to people. But that’s the path to sad prosperity. Do you want happy prosperity? I believe the only path to happy prosperity is through service. The fastest way to get rich in life is to solve other people’s problems.
Remember this qoute: “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value – Albert Einstein.”
So yes, I believe you can prosper. You can be rich. Click here to see how to gain financial wealth and spiritual abundance at the same time.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your name and email below to get free updates (unless you already have too many leads)!
AntonAmoto.com runs on the Thesis WordPress Theme
If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a lot of PHP, HTML, or CSS, Thesis will give you a ton of functionality without having to alter any code. For the advanced, Thesis has incredible customization possibilities via extensive hooks and filters. And with so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site.
If you’re more familiar with how websites work, you can use the fantastic Thesis User’s Guide and world-class support forums to make more professional customizations than you ever thought possible. The theme is not only highly customizable, but it allows me to build sites with a much more targeted focus on monetization than ever before. You can find out more about Thesis below: