This is an important tips from an email I received from Omharmonics and I think it might help you get meditation right so you can use it to make powerful positive changes in your career, wealth, health and relationships.
Meditate – The Connection Exercise
Meditation is a powerful tool for aligning with universal energy, and feeling more connected to your environment and the people surrounding you.
Want to be in a constant state of flow? Have a more positive mindset? Empathize with your friends and co-workers?
Just follow these steps the next time you sit down to meditate:
1. Close your eyes and visualize a source of energy streaming down from your crown chakra on the tip of your head, moving down from your spine, rooting itself below your feet and then expanding outwards.
2. Imagine this energy flowing into your surroundings, starting from the room or the area you’re sitting in, and expanding to your city, country, continent and the world.
3. Visualize yourself sending out love and positive energy to the entire world.
4. Remind yourself that feeling connected enriches your life and energizes you. It positively charges you so you can take on the day feeling blissful, accomplishing goals with ease and feeling a sense of love and connection within everything you do.
Want to stay in a state of connectedness even after you meditate? Bestselling spiritual author Neale Donald Walsch recommends the following waking meditation exercise:
The next time you’re in a public place and you see something or someone who makes you angry or uncomfortable (for instance an inconsiderate person who cuts the line at the grocery store), just tell yourself…
“There I go again, being inconsiderate.”
Modify that sentence according to the scenario. For instance if you encounter a rude bus driver, tell yourself “There I go again, being rude”.
The simple act of thinking these words will remind you that we are all in fact connected – and that what one person experiences or does is a part of a joint consciousness, embracing us all.
That’s it for today. Remember to meditate for at least 10 minutes today and try out the Connection Exercise.
If you enjoyed today’s post please “like & share” this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Your abundance and prosperity,
~ Anton Amoto
“Helping People Build A Profitable Business While Enjoying Life!”
Click Here to Work With Me Personally
P.S. : Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!
Get this FREE tool to build your business (GVO, PureLeverage, & Empower Network)
This is your invitation to lock arms with thousands of like-minded individuals that share the same goal – to obtain WEALTH in every aspect of life!
…On our “EZ Money Network Team” we are focused and dedicated to help you succeed!
Here Are Just A Few Of Anton’s EZ Money Team Benefits that help people stick with us!
- Daily “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Calls – Monday-Friday (Morning)…
- Daily Internet Marketing Webinars – Monday-Friday (Noon)…
- Daily Action Assignments & Accountability
- Facebook Group Mastermind…
- Training Site (All Recordings & Tutorial Trainings)…
- Marketing System & Pages That Do All The Heavy Lifting For You…
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
I Retired at 33, dominated Empower Network Philippines in Google, work part time in my home office and enjoy full time with my family. Click the register now image below to Join Empower Network Directly with Anton Amoto now!
If you enjoyed this post about How To Feel Connected As You Meditate please retweet and comment. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your name and email below to get free updates (unless you already have too many leads)!
AntonAmoto.com runs on the Thesis WordPress Theme
If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a lot of PHP, HTML, or CSS, Thesis will give you a ton of functionality without having to alter any code. For the advanced, Thesis has incredible customization possibilities via extensive hooks and filters. And with so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site.
If you’re more familiar with how websites work, you can use the fantastic Thesis User’s Guide and world-class support forums to make more professional customizations than you ever thought possible. The theme is not only highly customizable, but it allows me to build sites with a much more targeted focus on monetization than ever before. You can find out more about Thesis below: