LinkedIn is the largest social networking site for business professionals looking to do more business.
The webinar was hosted by my good friend Derek Halpern of Social Triggers and co-hosted by Lewis Howes who is the man when it comes to using LinkedIn to grow your business.
Here’s what some people have already said about this fantastic webinar:
“Thoroughly enjoyed the webinar this afternoon. Really appreciate you doing that, definitely learned a lot and got better today. Thanks again.” – Andrew Boyd
“Hi Lewis, I thoroughly enjoyed your webinar today, and I’m taking your advice on connecting through LinkedIn!” – Katie Hrycak
Before I share with you my killer tips let me give you a brief overview about why you can no longer afford to ignore LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn has more than doubled in size (Over 100 Million Members) in the past with one user added every single second!
- Executives from All Fortune 500 Companies are registered on LinkedIn!
- 45% of LinkedIn’s members are considered the major decision makers for their companies. (Twitter and Facebook account for only 24-29%!)
- LinkedIn holds the record for the Highest Average Household Income over all other social networking sites at over $109,000 per member!
- There are no distractions! On LinkedIn, you’ll only find high-caliber individuals with a business mindset, focused on networking for results!
- With the IPO of LinkedIn, it is now valued at over 6 Billion Dollars and interest and awareness are at an all time high.
Now it’s my turn to complement and share with you my success story after implementing the 5 Killer Tips To Optimize Your Keyword Ranking in LinkedIn:
- Chose your own keyword. Chose the best keyword that fits to your niche market. In my case I’m using “online business” and “network marketing” keyword for my target market.
- Add your keyword in headline. This is one of the most important to place the keyword in your headline. Example: “Online Business and Network Marketing Coach”
- Add your keyword in current work experience. Insert your keyword in your current work experience. Example: “CEO and Head of Online Business and Internet Marketing Specialist”
- Add your keyword in past work experience. Add your keyword that is relevant to your pass work experience. Example: “C-Store Sales and Online Business Support”
- Add your keyword in summary and specialties. In your summary it tells about yourself. This answer to a question: WHO AM I? WHO YOU HELP? WHAT YOU DO? Then followed with the list of your specialties. You can also add your skills and expertise.
Take a look at my LinkedIn profile screenshots below:
1. Keyword “Online Business”.
Speaking of Optimizing Your Keyword Ranking is just one of the topics was discussed during the webinar. However, this is my favorite because in less than one minute my ranking made it to the top in LinkedIn. I am currently in the first place out of 832, 614 in LinkedIn search results with the keyword of “online business” and second place out of 719,698 LinkedIn search results with the keyword of “network marketing”.
If you enjoyed this article, enter your name and email below to get free updates (unless you already have too many leads)!
AntonAmoto.com runs on the Thesis WordPress Theme
If you’re someone who doesn’t understand a lot of PHP, HTML, or CSS, Thesis will give you a ton of functionality without having to alter any code. For the advanced, Thesis has incredible customization possibilities via extensive hooks and filters. And with so many design options, you can use the template over and over and never have it look like the same site.
If you’re more familiar with how websites work, you can use the fantastic Thesis User’s Guide and world-class support forums to make more professional customizations than you ever thought possible. The theme is not only highly customizable, but it allows me to build sites with a much more targeted focus on monetization than ever before. You can find out more about Thesis below: